Come see how learning and working will be changed forever.
- Hear from senior practitioners on how they are preparing for disruptions in recruiting, communications, wearable technologies, employer branding, learning, and the workspace of the future.
- Work in small groups to crowdsource challenges and opportunities in talent acquisition, employee engagement, and talent retention needed for the Future of Learning and Working!
- Experience the latest tools and technologies.
- Discover the range of social tools to re-imagine corporate learning and HR for successful implementation.
- Learn from your peers how to overcome barriers and become a social organization.
- Understand the power of gamification to transform leadership, learning and development, and certification training.
- Build a business case for working social in your organization.
- Engage with live tweeting during the boot camp.
- Join the boot camp alumni community for ongoing discussion and knowledge sharing.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Chief Human Resource Officers
- Chief Learning Officers
- Chief Talent Officers
- VPs, Directors, and Thought Leaders in:
- Learning & Development
- Talent Management
- Technology-Enabled Learning
- Leadership Development
- Corporate University
- Human Resources